ECA respects the privacy of the users and highly values their trust in ECA. In this Privacy Statement, ECA explains how your information is collected, used, disclosed, and protected when you visit the Website.
This Privacy Statement, however, might change at any time and for any reason, accordingly, ECA strongly recommends that you review this Privacy Statement every time you reenter the Website.
Additionally, ECA would like to advise you to periodically check and review this page to stay informed of any updates. Using our Website, or continuing to use it, means you accept and adhere to our Privacy Statement. ECA’s Website
When you browse, read, or download information from this Website, ECA automatically gathers and stores certain information about your visit. This information is used for statistical and performance related purposes only and covers:
- Your IP address and geolocation to identify the country you are accessing ECA from;
- Personal identifying information such as name and contact details (if voluntarily provided);
- The name of the top-level domain from which you accessed the Internet (for example .ae, .com, etc.);
- The type of browser you use;
- The date and time you accessed the site;
- The pages you accessed;
- The documents you have downloaded and the previous internet address from which you came directly to the site.
ECA does not sell, exchange, or otherwise distribute the data collected for commercial or marketing purposes or for any other purpose other than those specified above.
ECA, occasionally, may conduct online customer surveys to get your feedback. ECA shall use the survey data for research and to improve ECA or early childhood related services. The participation in those surveys is at all times optional.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
You may browse and access information contained within the Website without providing any personal information (information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained). If you voluntarily provide personal information, the information is saved and logged, if necessary, on ECA servers for the purpose of logging and tracking services.
The collected information may be shared with the government entities of Abu Dhabi only and may be used to communicate with you and/or to assess your input to improve the content of the Website. ECA will not sell, exchange or otherwise distribute the collected data for commercial or marketing purposes.
ECA website uses “persistent cookies” for any personalized content.
- Personalized content is the content from the Website, which is delivered to a browser after a user has logged in once;
- Cookies are text files or entries in larger files utilized to distinguish between visitors to the Website and to track information during multiple visits to the Website.
- Help you navigate our website;
- Facilitate the sign-up and sign-in process for our services;
- Personalize your experience; and
- Improve the Website.
ECA has appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that has been posted. These measures cover commercial software programs and secure technology infrastructure to monitor network traffic, authenticate legitimate users, and identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Access to and Correction of Personal Information
ECA may provide authenticated individuals with the personal information that has been collected on them upon request. Individuals are encouraged to correct any errors in their personal information so that the right level of interaction with the website is maintained.
Please be aware that the privacy policies adopted by social media websites may not be the same as ECA’s Privacy Statement.