Relieve body tension caused by pregnancy weight in a relaxing environment.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Drinking water
- Yoga mat or towel
Performing exercises with gentle movements will help relieve body tension, improve oxygen flow in the body, strengthen your muscles and improve blood circulation.
These exercises can be done outdoors, in a quiet place where you feel at peace. To begin with, place the towel or yoga mat on the floor. Remember to take your water bottle with you, as you must stay hydrated.
When everything is ready, start with the following exercises:
- Start by standing on the mat with your feet apart, aligned with your shoulders. Now slightly bend your knees and rest your hands on your hips.
- With your back upright, stretch your right arm upwards as if you wanted to reach for the sky. In this position, tilt your body to the left, lengthening your arm up and to the side, as in the photo. Once you feel the tension, hold this position for a few seconds. Slowly return to the starting position, take a breath and repeat with the other side.
- Repeat the exercise 3 times. Finish the series with a deep breath. Close your eyes, feeling your body relax.
- Now you are ready for the next exercises, which will help you to improve blood circulation in the body. Similarly, standing on the carpet, lift your foot off the floor and bend it out. Now, move only the ankles, tracing large circles in the air. It is important that at all times you try to keep your back upright and your weight balanced. After completing 10 circles, repeat with the other foot.
- Repeat this routine 2 or 3 times a week.