My First Story
- Stimulate and promote the bond between mother and child during pregnancy.
- A story book
- A comfortable chair or armchair
- Your partner
- While your baby is in the womb, it can hear sounds from the outside, so reading it is an excellent opportunity to strengthen that bond between you and your baby, as well as that of your parent or close people.
- Let’s read! Start by sitting in a comfortable chair or armchair. Choose the story you want to read to your baby. It should not be a specific story for pregnancy, but ideally it should be a story that has words that rhyme, are simple and musical.
- It is advisable to read to your baby every day for at least 20 minutes. Always remember to show peace of mind and calm to your baby. You can finish the exercise with a caress and words of love.
- Allow your partner or others close to your baby to read them for 20 minutes daily.
With this activity your baby will begin to recognize your voice and the voices of the people who are closest to your little one, foster a mother-child bond and will also receive auditory stimulation which will allow them to improve their language development and learning skills in the future.