- Your little one will be able to flip the saucepans over coordinating the movement of their little hands.
- A saucepan
- A stuffed doll or small toy
- 2 blankets
For the magic saucepan game, you need to:
- Place the saucepans facing down on the floor with a doll or a toy inside.
- Place the blankets on the floor in front of the saucepans for your little one to sit. Now tell your child: “One, two, three, Magic”.
- Raise the saucepan to expose the doll. Your little one will love the activity and will want to do it over and over again.
- Now hide the doll again and help your child to lift the saucepan.
- The next step is that your little one will be able to flip the saucepan over without help.
With this activity your little one will develop logical thinking and motor coordination skills.
Did you find this helpful?
0 people found this helpful